I’m Known for creativity, strategic thinking, and passion for design. With over two decades of experience in the visual design space, I can quickly move from developing concepts that help shape customer perception to creating a product that people love using. My sweet spot is where user experience and brand strategy meet.
• Develop and maintain client relationships that encourage loyalty and confidence.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to define project vision and develop a creative outline that adheres to marketing goals and timelines.
• Create project proposals and manage changes to ensure the financial success of each project.
With a focus on humanizing workplaces, I have provided support to this client through cohesive visual storytelling for each custom-designed event - from leadership workshops to small cohort training. Additional branding needs include the editorial design of printed materials, slide deck presentations, event posters, website updates, brochures and workshop handouts.
Rails to Trails
A nonprofit organization with a mission of converting historic railways to public trail systems. My involvement includes a complete website rebuild using UX processes. Also includes, collaborating with board members and cartographers resulting in trail maps brochures and outdoor wayfinding displays, and various editorial designs for annual events.
Create style guide templates for brand rebuild with community-driven visual storytelling. Design print and digital advertising that promotes client messages with proven sales results. Collaborate with writers, journalists, and advertising managers to ensure the smooth and timely creation of published materials.
Mary Meyer Life Fitness
Design digital and print promotions for an annual triathlon event. Projects include creating and testing website prototypes and optimizing server-side analytics to ensure performance and recognizability. Create print mailers, brochures and event signs.
Implement an existing trade show brand for an aviation manufacturing company. Projects include the design of exhibit backdrops, posters and banners, interactive instructional kiosks, tabletop booklets, and direct mailers leading up to the event.
• Managed multiple stages of the design process, from initial mock-ups to final press checks, while keeping within budget criteria.
• Developed proposals, provided design direction, implemented strategy, and delegated responsibilities to team members.
• Designed and produced retail magazine layouts, newspaper advertising, and large display signs in a fast-paced retail environment.
• Collaborated with copywriters and photographers to create page layouts for the home and garden division.
High Fidelity Designs
UX Design Boot Camp Certificate
Springboard | 2022
Web Development Certificate
Adobe Software Systems | 2006
Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design
Washington State University, Pullman, WA | 1989